BSc (Hons) Ag MBIAC
Moule & Co Ltd
- Farm Business Consultant
- BASIS Management
- Developed and delivering Business Appraisal Service for Moule & Co to farm clients including risk management, plans to improve productivity and competitiveness.
Farm Business Consultant
2014 – Present
Head office: Hartlebury, Worcestershire
- Knowledge transfer of business skills using online resources and tools.
- Delivering bank referred business appraisals providing independent advice regarding business viability.
- Providing Moule & Co clients with business budgeting and monitoring reports on clients’ behalf to banks and other finance institutions.
- Analysis of farm enterprise management information, use of benchmark data and recommendations for revised enterprise mix and diversification.
- Tenancy and contracting / contract farming agreement tenders.
- Financial data support for grant applications.
- David is also the Founder director of an extensive lowland sheep business generating organic lamb for a major retailer.
QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Bachelor of Science with Honours in Agriculture BSc (Hons)
- Member of British Institute of Agricultural Consultants (BIAC)
- BASIS Management qualified
- FACTS qualified
An excellent communicator, mediator and advisor. Have held positions of responsibility and influence interacting with farmers and the many professionals involved in the rural sector. An innovative thinker able to develop bespoke solutions to suit the specific circumstances of application. A proven track record of successfully dealing with all aspects of modern day agricultural business from strategy, financial and capital planning, budgeting, enterprise record keeping, assurance scheme and legislative compliance, health and safety and project management.
35+ years personal practical experience alongside delivering consultancy within a range of sectors including dairy, beef, sheep, pigs, arable and horticultural. Continued professional development through attendance at various CPD, conferences etc.
Experienced speaker regularly delivering a range of seminars, workshops and lectures on farm business management.
01299 250184 (office)