BSc (Hons) MRICS FAAV
Moule & Co Ltd
- Rural Chartered Surveyor
- Planning Consultant
- Farm Business Consultant
- Agricultural Valuer
- Agreements & Tenancies
- Rural Planning
- Drafting, management and advice on Rural Landlord & Tenant matters
- Basic Payment Scheme applications and entitlement trading
Rural Chartered Surveyor & Business Consultant
Sept 2015 – Present
Head office: Hartlebury, Worcestershire
- Joined the company after completing professional qualifications to contribute towards the expansion of the agricultural team at Moule & Co.
- Significant experience and expertise in traditional landlord and tenant matters, with an increased momentum and workload focussing on bespoke agreements such as share farming, contract farming and hybrid joint ventures.
- Predominantly operating in Herefordshire, Worcestershire and Gloucestershire.
- Responsible for the technical elements of the agricultural work that the firm undertakes requiring constant research and CPD regarding market changes, political changes, Government consultations, new legislative and statutory frameworks and grant opportunities, with knowledge and information sharing across the rest of the company.
- Rural Professional Technical Manager for Moule & Co Agriculture team responsible for technical and professional competence and regulation associated with expanding the business.
QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Bachelor of Science with Honours in Rural Land Management BSc (Hons) Royal Agricultural College
- Member of Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Fellow of Central Association of Agricultural Valuers (CAAV) – achieving the best result in the Gloucestershire District
- Members of NFU, CLA, Hereford & Worcester Chamber of Commerce
10+ years’ experience on a range of farms, now a partner in family business including own flock of breeding ewes and game rearing; providing extensive practical and hands on knowledge and experience of huge benefit when demonstrating credibility and practical farming knowledge. Passionate about agriculture and rural affairs. Excellent communication skills, adaptable and able to work with a wide range of businesses and personalities. Capable public speaker.
A farmers daughter with her own agricultural business alongside being a partner in the family farm. Enjoys working in the countryside as well as going shooting and working spaniel Oban throughout the winter season.
01299 250184 (office)