BSc (Hons) PgD MRICS FAAV
Moule & Co Ltd
- Rural Chartered Surveyor
- Farm Business Consultant
- Agricultural Valuer
- Agricultural Team Manager
- Planning Applications
- Grant Applications
- Agricultural Matters
Rural Chartered Surveyor & Farm Business Consultant
Moule & Co Ltd
Jan 2012 – Present
Head office: Hartlebury, Worcestershire
- Moule & Co is a young, dynamic business providing farm consultancy and rural surveying to a retained client base of 400+ clients across 4 regions. The company provides general agricultural and land management advice, business consultancy for farms and rural businesses, budgeting, valuation, grants, BPS, planning and grants.
- Joined the company in its infancy and have been integral to the companies growth and development, now managing the Agricultural team leading the operational and business management; including analysis and development of productivity, efficiency, marketing, budgets and strategy including identifying areas of opportunity, assessing our own strengths and weaknesses and leading the team in the most effective manner.
- Undertook a part time Postgraduate Diploma in Rural Enterprise & Land Management at Harper Adams University whilst working. Fully completed and qualified within 12 months of completion.
- 5 years rural professional experience across a broad range of sectors predominantly focussed on the livestock and dairy industry throughout the West Midlands and Gloucestershire.
- Principle current role is providing general farm business management strategy and advice, including the preparation of action plans, carrying out risk analysis, working with the farm consultant to provide budgets and forecasts alongside rural surveying tasks and advice such as grant applications, BPS and maximising asset value through planning.
- Moule & Co as a company and personal motivation is commercially focussed, taking all opportunities to push for profit through cost management, cooperation and collaboration and through engagement with markets.
QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Postgraduate Diploma in Rural Enterprise and Land Management from Harper Adams University (PgD)
- Batchelor of Science with Honours (First Class) in Rural Resource Management from University of Reading (BSc (Hons))
- Member of Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Fellow of Central Association of Agricultural Valuers (CAAV)
- Member of NFU, CLA, Hereford & Worcester Chamber of Commerce
- 3 A-levels, 10 GCSEs from King’s School Worcester
Newly qualified chartered surveyor, interested in all elements of rural business management and farm planning. Highly motivated individual constantly striving to further knowledge and application and keeping up with relevant current affairs both agricultural and wider within the rural community. Aware and able to advise on the key interactions between objectives, opportunities and barriers and the importance of working with other professionals and advisors to provide a whole business approach. Practically minded with a high attention to detail, conscientious and highly efficient.
16+ years’ experience working on and more latterly involved in the financial and business management of family dairy, beef, sheep and arable farm (850ac). Membership secretary of the local Hanbury Countryside Show.
01299 250184 (office)