Agriculture as an industry is constantly changing as we face new challenges. Now, more than ever, it is crucial to plan for the future and ensure you have the correct facilities to run your business, comply with legislation or make the most of diversification opportunities.
We have experience in a wide range of agricultural planning applications across the local area, and can help with all types of agricultural projects – whether it involves new building works, changes to existing buildings, or changes to what those buildings are used for. We can liaise with your local authority on your behalf, and ensure that the process is as smooth and stress free as it can be.
Examples of the types of projects we can help with include:
- Livestock buildings
- Grain and machinery stores
- General purpose buildings
- Ancillary agricultural infrastructure – reservoirs, slurry stores etc
- Agricultural and rural workers dwellings
- Farm diversification projects
We can provide advice on a range of planning issues and assist with:
- Initial research into planning policies in your area
- Advice on general permitted development rights
- Feasibility studies
- Agricultural appraisals
- Drawings and plans
- Supporting statements
- Full planning applications
- Applications for prior notification of agricultural works
We are more than happy to discuss your requirements and are confident that we can help with any new challenge you might have. Whether you know exactly what you want to do, or are just starting to explore the options – please feel free to get in touch.