BSc (Hons) MProf
Assistant Rural Surveyor
- Responsible for Countryside Stewardship applications.
Basic Payment Scheme applications and entitlement trading.
- Grant applications
- Estate management
- Having worked as a Veterinary Nurse for 15 years, Anna joined Moule & Co in February 2017 as a Rural Professional Assistant progressing to the role of Assistant Rural Surveyor. Coming from a farming background, Anna has a keen and growing interest in agriculture and rural affairs and is looking forward to developing these interests further in her role within the business. Anna has recently graduated from Harper Adams Univeristy with a Masters Degree in Rural Estate and Land Management and is working towards her CAAV and RICS examinations to become a qualified Rural Chartered Surveyor.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Professional Masters Degree in Rural Estate and Land Management from Harper Adams University
- Bachelor of Science (BSc (Hons)
- DipHE in Clinical Veterinary Nursing
Enjoys working in a team and managing a busy workload in an organised manner. Applies a high attention to detail in her work, completing tasks to a high professional standard. She enjoys the challenge of learning new things and applying them to her role.
Lives in Worcestershire on a small holding with her partner and young family, who are also developing their love of the countryside. Anna has had a passion for horses all her life and enjoys riding, when time allows! Anna was a keen member of Bromsgrove Young Farmers club for many years and therefore may be a familiar face to some of our Worcestershire clients.
Office: 01299 250184
Mobile: 07950 804351