BSc (Hons) MRICS FAAV
Rural Chartered Surveyor & Planning Consultant
Hannah's passion for agriculture and rural business are evident. She combines fresh, innovative ideas with clear strategic thinking to ensure the best outcome is always achieved, no matter how big or small the project is.
Her approachable style combined with a wealth of industry knowledge and tactical thinking achieves a positive outcome for many different types of rural projects.
- Founded Moule & Co over a decade ago
- Established The Rural Planning Co in 2020
- Specialises in general rural professional consultancy, and her main aims are to identify opportunity and seek to add value for her clients
- Technically, Hannah specialises in residential development, barns, and more unusual developments
- Innovative, dynamic business with ambitious growth plans to become regional leaders
- Proud to be modernising farm consultancy and rural surveying
- Grown the company from 20 to over 800 clients and operating across four regions – West Midlands, East Midlands, South West and Wales in 6 years.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Science with Honours in Rural Enterprise and Land Management (BSc (Hons)
- Member of Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Fellow of Central Association of Agricultural Valuers (CAAV)
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Members of NFU, CLA, Hereford & Worcester Chamber of Commerce.
Interested and passionate about rural and agricultural current affairs, has an excellent relevant and up to date understanding of political, supply chain, markets and farm scale issues. Able to advise in context of overall objectives and personal position. Commercially minded and focussed, and motivated to assist farmers in improving their business acumen. Approachable, professional and efficient.
As well as running her own businesses, Hannah is also partner with her husband in their home farm rearing 600 beef calves per year in Worcestershire, whilst juggling three small children! Hannah is also secretary of Broadheath Farmers discussion group and a trustee of Worcestershire Young Farmers buildings trust.
Office: 01299 667344
Mobile: 07976 568053