BA(Hons) PgD MRICS FAAV
Rural Chartered Surveyor & Agricultural Valuer
- Valuations of rural land and property for taxation purposes
- Drafting, management and advice on Rural Landlord & Tenant matters
- Basic Payment Scheme applications and entitlement trading
- Estate Management
- Land management agreements
- Twelve years post qualified experience in landowner and tenant based professional work including rural property valuation, land management agreements, rural business and diversification advice, agricultural subsidy and grant applications, rural development planning, land use and strategic development options, compulsory purchase and compensation.
- Worked for 13 years in a livestock market and undertaking rural professional work in Shropshire before joining Moule & Co.
- Served as probationer representative on the local CAAV committee.
- Rural Professional Technical Manager for Moule & Co Shropshire division, responsible for technical and professional competence and regulation compliance associated with expanding the client base across South Shropshire.
A well-established professional member of both the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and Central Association of Agricultural Valuers, undertaking a variety of rural professional work across South Shropshire, Herefordshire & Worcestershire.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Countryside Planning with Environmental Policy BA (Hons) University of Gloucestershire
- Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Environment, Amenity and Land Management PgD Harper Adams University College
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors MRICS
- Fellow of Central Association of Agricultural Valuers FAAV
- RICS Registered Valuer
Member of Women in Rural Enterprise WiRE
A highly competent and professional member of the team, with a personable approach to clients and diligent attitude. Melanie has a high attention to detail, is systematic and logical and highly reliable.
A Shropshire smallholder, producing home grown fruit and veg, rare breed pork and free range eggs. Melanie is also a proud mother of two and accomplished singer!
Office: 01299 250184
Mobile: 07508 798635