BSc (Hons) PgD MRICS FAAV
Planning Consultant & Rural Chartered Surveyor
As a farmer’s daughter from Worcestershire, Sally loves to put her agricultural and rural background to good use in helping other businesses to achieve their goals. Specialising in agricultural, rural business and diversification projects, Sally is experienced in a range of schemes and has successfully managed a variety of planning applications, permitted development applications, enforcement queries and appeals, with a very high success rate.
- Joined Moule & Co in 2012, supporting the growth and development of the business
- Managing Director of The Rural Planning Co
- Planning and rural professional experience across a broad range of sectors predominantly focussed on agricultural, equestrian, leisure, tourism, glamping, diversification and residential schemes
Qualifications & Memberships
- Member of Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Fellow of Central Association of Agricultural Valuers (CAAV)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Rural Enterprise and Land Management from Harper Adams University (PgD)
- Batchelor of Science with Honours (First Class) in Rural Resource Management from University of Reading (BSc (Hons))
- 3 A-levels, 10 GCSEs from King’s School Worcester
Interested in all elements of rural business development. Approachable, knowledgeable and conscientious, with an excellent understanding of technical issues. Aware and able to advise on the key interactions between objectives, opportunities and barriers and the importance of working with other professionals and advisors to provide a whole business approach.
Sally has always lived and worked in the countryside, and is involved with the management of the family beef, sheep and arable farm. Membership secretary of the local Hanbury Countryside Show. Often found trying (with variable success…) to control her unruly Labrador, Moose.
Office: 01299 667344
Mobile: 07793 099377