What do you need to know?
- Do I need planning permission?
- What are the chances of success?
- How long will it take?
- How much will it cost?
Moule & Co are leaders in agricultural, rural and town planning. We are experienced in assisting with and submitting a huge range of successful planning applications.
Planning is not straightforward and can sometimes require a strategic approach. We will always help and discuss the best approach from the outset, sometimes the proposed route may not always be the most obvious one. Planning can also be a battle to get the right result, sometimes this is political or tactical, sometimes it requires a willingness to ‘get stuck in’. We love a challenge and our priority is always to meet our client’s objectives, and get the job done right, first time.
Why use Moule & Co?
We are passionate about providing a valuable service that actually can make a difference to your business.
- We have a very high planning success rate
- We go the extra mile to get the job done right, first time
- We offer a transparent fee structure
- We are honest from the outset about your chances of success. We won’t undertake and charge you for a job if we don’t think we can achieve your goals.
- Strategic project planning
- Feasibility appraisals – can I get planning, will it work?
- Full planning applications including liaison with third parties such as surveys and architects
- Permitted development notifications
- Evidence based Certificates of Lawfulness
- Enforcement responses
- Drawings and plans