Valuations underpin our financial decisions and are an essential part of running a successful rural business.
As RICS Registered Valuers, you can be confident that with Moule & Co, you are working with regulated and qualified professionals with local knowledge and expertise in rural land and property, who provide reliable, high quality valuation reports to RICS valuation standards for a variety of purposes relevant to you.
- Valuations for taxation and tax planning purposes
- Valuations for the restructuring of an agricultural business
- Valuations to comply with the Civil Procedure Rules for matrimonial or other purposes
- Valuations of live and deadstock including annual stocktaking valuations
- Valuations for reinstatement / insurance purposes
- Valuations for sale or purchase of rural property, land, farms and estates.
If you think you might need some valuation advice, please contact us to discuss your requirements in the first instance.